I get annoyed far too easily sometimes. It doesn’t take much once the initial incident occurs and suddenly I am a ticking time bomb. I’m not always this way, just on occasion (ladies, you understand!) Here are the top five things that light my fuse…
1) People who watch themselves in store windows. (I may or may not do this to, but we’re talking about other people here)
2) Incessant lane changing with or without signaling. Really, are you going to get that much further? Really?
3) Shopping at Whole Foods and seeing nothing but processed “healthy junk food” in people’s carts. Go shop at Fred Meyer for that. You’re at WHOLE Foods, not BOXED Foods. No, Newton’s Own are not healthy.
4) People who talk really loudly on the phones. I want to shout back “Can you talk a little louder?!?”
5) When the checker at the store rolls my produce like he’s in a professional bowling league. That’s an apple, not a ball.
Whew! Glad I got that off my chest! I shall bake out my angst and surprise you all with a tasty treat tomorrow, so stay tuned!